3.21.2010

Make if for Monday #17

cottage instincts




Howdy everyone, glad you could Make it for Monday!  Here's some highlights from last week's party.  I tell ya, if I could I'd be featuring every single one of you!  So much talent out there.  Go ahead and grab yer button girls....y'all got serious cottage instincts :)

Made by Stephanie: dresser makeover

Generally Creative: master bath vanity re-do

On the Banks of Squaw Creek: first impression cupboard and shelves

Completely Coastal: painted shells as tealights

Southern Whimsy: Lilac Fur-a-licious tween desk chair

Domestically Speaking: Mirror molding

This Blessed Nest:  chalkboard wall

Pregnant...with power tools:  birdcage love

The Twice Remembered Cottage: diy vintage bird art

Stories by Me: family letter blocks

Remodelaholic: headboard tutorial

House of Smiths: spring wreath

Peppertowne: dresser makeover

Cottage and Vine: Kitchen Reveal

Fern Creek Cottage: vintage style easter

Boogieboard Cottage: dropcloth slipcover

Angel Shoes: bird mural
Here's MckLinky, party spin doctor :) Link up the post you made with your home project, then visit some of the other talent happening this week. I'd love it if you'd add my button or a link back to the party in your post. Makes me feel appreciated.  If you have any questions, shoot me an email.

24 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

What a great party roundup - amazing features! Thanks for hosting again this week - Happy Spring!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Easter tree! Sweet!!

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Great highlights from last week! Thanks for hosting Cindy!

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Great Features!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

Anonymous said...

Just linked up!! Thanks Cindy!!

kiss kiss

with love,
Olivia

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

I love all the wonderful ideas shared during this event! There's no shortage of creativity in the Blogosphere.

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage

Patricia said...

Hey Cindy... thanks for hosting this week... love CI!
Have a beautiful week
Patricia

Katie said...

I wish I could paint like Angel Shoes, how lovely! Thanks for hosting☺

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I am amazed by the quality of links you get at your party! Such inspiration!!!

Blue Creek Home said...

Wow! There is a lot of talent in blogland!
Rhonda

House of Smiths said...

YAY! I'm so thrilled to be featured!
I love your linky parties! So fun!
Shelley
houseofsmiths.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting, Cindy. I really want to try the bathroom mirror molding project. My mirror needs a makeover.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting hunny!!!!
The features are FANTASTIC!!!
Annie x

Junkie Junkeldorf said...

Oh, man. I've gotta quit coming on in the morning. I have to get ready to go to work NOW but I want to call in sick so I can go on all these blogs! What creative readers, you have.

Blessings,
Necel from the Old House in Texas

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Cindy! I'm looking forward to looking at all these creative links throughout my day! ;)

-Ann Marie

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Some people, not me, have been quite busy! I feel like a total slough now. I better get my junk in motion!

Kate said...

Cindy

What a great linky party again. Well no doubt since we have such a FAB hostess. Lots of talent in blogland its truly something!!!

Have a beautiful Monday
Love ya
Kate

Rattlebridge Farm said...

What a great party! I'll be back next week, too!

deb said...

WOW amazing!! Thanks so much for hosting this party
*hugs*deb

Joy@Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

Thanks for hosting a great party ! So many great ideas, I'll be back next week.

KimMalk said...

Thanks for hosting these parties. I know we all want to be "seen", but I have a good time looking at everyone else's great ideas, too.

Katie Olthoff said...

AAAHHHH!!! I just saw that I was FEATURED! Do you have any idea how excited I am? I didn't have a project to contribute this week and I was so bummed, but people kept coming and commenting on my First Impressions post, so I decided to find out why! And I am THRILLED to be featured! Thank you so much! It is my first feature!

Catherine @ van Breugel Design said...

I love the highlights you've featured - I've got so many great ideas from them! Thanks for showing them!

I am now off to figure out how to get you new button on my blog. Wish me luck!

Christin@Pregnant with power tools said...

Thanks for featuring my birdcage!!
My first "feature"! I'm going to have to get a "I've got cottage instincts" blog button!

Thanks,
- Christin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails