3.14.2010

Make it for Monday #16

Welcome!  Glad you could Make it for Monday :)  Here's highlights from last week.  Feel free to grab your button over yonder on the sidebar....you've got serious cottage instincts!


Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures: painted vintage suitcase
tales from an oc cottage: Birdies froufified

Jeremiah 29:11: She's got your number
Mamie Jane's: Vintage Shadowbox from an old drawer
 Sweet Something Designs: crafty cabbage
Beneath My Heart: Painted 4 poster
Lemon Tree Creations: vintage-y welcome sign
Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss:  coffee table re-do
Fresh Poppy Design: Hutch Makeover

Shimmer and Tulle: Kitchen reveal

 The Magic Paintbrush: chalkboard goodness
Ready to party?! All you need is a post with something you made this week for YOUR HOME. Add the Make it for Monday url or button back to here somewhere in your post so others can play too. Link the URL to your post in MckLinky down there, then visit the other partiers! Tons of fun, and the food ain't bad either.

16 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

wow! aren't those all great ideas/projects!
thanks for hosting!
gail

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

The shadowbox drawer is awesome..., and I love how chic the chalkboard frame is and how it's hung. Great inspiration! Thanks!!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I have to go back and look at some of the awesome projects from last week that you featured! Wow!
Your daughters birthday party looks like it was a lot of fun! All the decorations are so girly and wonderful!

Marianne said...

I love the projects you selected. I am happy to be linking up again. Thanks for inviting us to the party.

Julie said...

Thanks for highlighting me! I'm joining the fun again this week!

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Great features! Thank you for including me! Hope to be here next week!
Michelle

The Swedish Room said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for hosting Makeover Monday. You did a great job on your daughter's sweet sixteen party. You can find a lot of great party supplies for not a lot of money. Maybe you could save me a piece of cake (LOL).
The Swedish Room

Barbara Jean said...

Cindy,
Wonderful post.
Tried to sign up last night but blogger was not cooperating.
so, here I am, better late than never!

Blessings on your week

barbara jean

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Fabulous features! Can't decide which one I like the best - they are all great! Thanks for hosting again this week!

René said...

That is a great re-cap!!

Thanks for hosting.

Sharon@KeenInspirations said...

I really enjoyed your daughter's sweet sixteen party via your blog. You did a beautiful job with the decorations. I especially enjoyed reading about the promise ring and prayers for your daughter. A very special way to celebrate her "Sweet Sixteen".

Anonymous said...

I missed the deadline *sigh* but that's ok :) I still linked to you from my post so that others can view everyone's great projects. There's just so much great eye candy for all of us to see!

I LOVE all the projects highlighted from last week. At each photo I thought oh that's my favorite till the next one then that was my favorite and down the list. They are all stunning projects. Thanks for highlighting for all of us.

Breathing In Grace said...

Thanks so much for showing my House Number Plaque!!! You're the best!!!

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

Oh my gosh... so much eye candy on here!
I hope to join in the party this week!
~Amy

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Thank you for hilighting me on your party. I love your blog.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

hey! thanks for stopping by to check on my memo board coat rack.
gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails