8.08.2010

Make it 4 Monday is BACK!

Yeah, I'm pretty much stoked.  As you can see, my contribution is a blog-makeover...which technically doesn't count, as you'll read below.  So anyway.

Here's the deal.  Because there are already  4 bazillion link parties out there, I'm gonna limit Mi4M to.....
HOME PROJECTS ONLY
That means no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts unless it will be used 
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE BETTER.  
Email me if you're not sure your project fits the criteria.  I will be deleting posts that don't follow the trend.  Yes, I will.

I also ask that you visit some other partiers. 
I'm kinda over the whole 'hook up and run' thing that's going on.  I've been guilty of that myself.  But no more.  When I link up, I stay and play for a bit.  It's only nice.   Please do the right thing.  Don't make me get out my wet noodle.

And I'd sure appreciate it if you take my button over thar yonder or linking back over here within your posts somewhere. 

Alright already, my mean face is put away....here we go! 






17 comments:

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

So glad you're back! :)

Pine Tree Home said...

Woo hoo, love your parties.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Glad you are back!!! You have a great blog!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love your sense of humor. Everybody better put their big girl panties on when they're dealing with you!
Brenda

One Cheap B*tch said...

Yay! Welcome back! So happy to be here again!!!!

Jeanine

Blue Creek Home said...

I'm glad you're back too!
I'm off to play nice and visit some other party goers!
Thanks
Rhonda

Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

Ding dang it girl. How do you do it all? Please, me wanna, me needa know. Your blog looks different every time I log on! I'm so jealous! Mine's been the same for almost two years! Deep sighs. One day, I can grow up and be like you. I need to invade your space soon - it's only fair - you came here, so now it's my turn. Oh. Yes. It. Is.

InMyOwnStyle said...

Hi Cindy-

Glad to see your return to the blogosphere. I missed your fun and enlightening posts. I have nothing to link up this week, but I will plan on making something soon. I like your new look.
My best- Diane

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Long time stalker, now follower and commenter! :) I love your sense of humor and your style. I've linked up for the first time too!!

Have a great week!

Leanne said...

Hey Cindy, I'm so glad you brought the party back. Now put away that mean face. LOL

decorating diva {aka deanna} said...

hi, just found your blog and i love it! i am linking up to ur party too! love the name of ur blog and the birdy nest too! thanks for hosting!

the cape on the corner said...

great! looking forward to seeing all the linkies, and i love that this is "house" related, since i am not what you would call a crafter.

Tiffany said...

Glad I stopped by from over yonder(salaknlemonlade)! LOVE this post!
:)

Tiffany said...

Glad I stopped by from over yonder(salaknlemonlade)! LOVE this post!
:)

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Thanks for letting us link up! On my way to check out some fabulous linkers :)

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

So glad that 'Make it for Monday' is back!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I just checked out some of the participants! What great projects!

Off to see more!

Enjoy!
Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails