8.15.2010

Make it 4 Monday

Here 'tis!  Yes indeed it's time yet again to show me what you've been up to around your house.  Last week's party was SO much fun, and y'all didn't even leave a mess for me to clean up the next day!  Let's see a few of the projects that were linked, shall we?  Yes. We shall.

Jo at That's my Story....dresser vanity (I have 2 dressers I'm considering for bathroom vanities, so this post was definitely an inspiration!)


Leigh at Dirt Cheap Decor!....Bedroom Before and After.  So serene and beauteous that I almost fell asleep at the 'puter.


Melanie and Mike at The Frosted Gardner....hutch redo.  Love how they left the wood back in it's natural stain. It makes for a beautiful contrast with the displayed dishes.  Yummy!


The Painted Hive inspired me with her painted chairs....she made three different 'looks'.  Marvelous.


Blue Creek Home made this incredible bed crown.  I find it delicious.


Andrea at a dash of parsley made over this wee game table set into beachy heaven. 


There were, of course, a ton more creative entries.  I always wish I could highlight everyone....if you are featured, feel free to make it known to the world:
cottage instincts




Now for the ground rules, which I know you will have skipped if your link goes to a child's headband tutorial.  Kinda like the old Sesame Street song 'one of these kids is doing his own thing'.  Don't do that please.  Only link:
DECORATING PROJECTS 
FOR THE HOME
That means no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts unless it will be used 
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE LOOK OR FUNCTION BETTER.  
If you're not sure, email me. 
Yes, I will delete posts that do their own thing.  Yes, I deleted over 10 links last week.  Made me feel like a meanie, but alas, I will do it again this week.

Alrighty, pass the bean dip and let's get this show on the road!




12 comments:

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

So fun to have MI4M back! I really love your new blog graphics. You certainly have a great eye for finding just the right thing.

One Cheap B*tch said...

Wow! That hutch, those chairs, that beachy table. Heaven! Can't wait to see everyone's creations this week!

Jeanine

KimMalk said...

If my entry is too "un-cottage-y" feel free to delete it (stand up mirror). Thanks!

NanaDiana said...

I am so new to all this blog stuff. I've just been posting to my own blog and still haven't figured out how to really connect to "parties" yet...but my time is coming. One of these days I will be here and join forces with all these fabulous women with all their creative and wonderful projects. I am always just in awe of the talent that you collect here. Keep going, girl!!! Diana

Leanne said...

I love all your featured projects. I need to get to some bigger projects. Maybe once the kids are back in school. Thanks for your fun party again.

The Frosted Gardner said...

Thank you so much for featuring our hutch! We appreciate the linky parties and love your blog! So glad we found you. Thank you again. Much appreciation.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to link up, I have not done much linking, I put your link at the end of my post and I think this is the right category, OOHH hope I did it all right!

Carol

Kate said...

Cindy seriously this is such a cool link up and so I will have to prepare to join in the fun you gals are having. What a showcase of talent. sending you a big hug from So Cal

xoxox
Kate

Samantha @ The Douangphilas said...

Awesome link party thanks for inviting me :) :)

Heather Lee said...

Fantabulous!! I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for some new things to paint up and make pretty. This has been a lot of fun poking through everyones creations.

God Bless Ya,
Heather

Lavender and Linen said...

Cindy,

I hope mine fits your description!

Thank you so much for hosting!

There are so many wonderful ideas at this link party!

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Thanks for hosting, Cindy! I've missed you. I have had a very difficult summer. Was working full time (over 50 hours a week sometimes) to help out my brother-in-law's church daycare. Friday was my last day, so I am hoping to get back into the swing of things in blogland again. I am linking up the patio makeover that has taken me ALL summer to complete!
Hope you are doing well!
Traci

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails