8.29.2010

Make it 4 Monday!

I cannot believe how fast Sunday evening rolls around.  I was just out lollygagging in the pool when I remembered I needed to get this post ready.  Looking forward to seeing what 'cha got this week!

Here's the rules.  Gotta have rules.  Well, you don't gotta, but it helps keep me sane.  Here ya go...

Pretty please with Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes on top, only link:
DECORATING PROJECTS 
FOR THE HOME
That means no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts unless it will be used 
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE LOOK OR FUNCTION BETTER.  
If you're not sure, email me. 
Yes, I will delete posts that don't color within the lines.  Yes, I deleted links every week.  Makes me feel like a meanie, but alas, I will do it again this week if need be.
And here are my Top 10 picks from last week's party. Drumroll Please:

Monica the Happy Nester made this wicked cool beadboard clock:

Sharon at Elizabeth and Co. made some galvanized goodness right here:

The Painted Hive shows us how it's done with new knobs:

Girl in Air shows off her little guy's amazing room:

Inside the Yellow House created this airy master suite:

Inspired by you inspired me with her creative desk makover:

Twice Lovely totally rocked it with this armoire do-over:

Impatiently Praying for Patience must've got some because her coffee table turned out fabulous:

My Cottage Charm completely charmed me with her son's room re-do, including DIY built-ins. Amazing:

Lastly, Songbird set up a be.U.tiful vignette with some dandy flea market finds:

So if I picked ya, pick ya a button if you'd like:

cottage instincts






12 comments:

Leanne said...

I love the features, especially the desk. I have a roll top desk I've been wanting to paint. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for hosting again too.

Unknown said...

Great Features, and thanks so much for hosting. ;) Jen

LisaMarie said...

Hey there! I'm a little new around here!! I would love to do this!! I was wondering is it every monday everyone has their projects ready?? I'm just a bit confused!! LOL so sorry! What I mean is for me to participate do I start a project tomorrow and then post it next Monday?? Thanks so much!! ~ Lisa ~
http://thislittleshabbychicvegangirl.blogspot.com/

Happy Nester said...

Thanks so much for including my clock in your list. I am honored to be grouped with so many other wonderful projects & Thanks for hosting.
Monica

The Swedish Room said...

Hi Cindy, Great picks, I especially love the clock. Thanks for hosting.
The Swedish Room

Mama Thompson said...

Amen on the Sunday evening coming so quick:)

I LOVE those knobs!

The Charm of Home said...

What great projects! I always love stopping by and seeing what everyone is up to.
Sherry

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Hi Cindy, Thanks for featuring my painted buckets. This was a fun and easy project. And I love numbers. I get so much inspiration from your blog! Thanks so much! ~Sharon

Marianne said...

Hi Cindy, thank you so much for featuring my little vignette, and to think I might be deleted....
This week I have a true makeover little project though, so I know I am safe :-)
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and an even better rest of the week!

Page said...

Just found your blog and I love it! So cute :)

Day before Michelle said...

Love this weeks picks! after lurking for awhile I'm finally joining in on the fun! I can't wait to check out everything this week!

My Cottage Charm said...

Thank you so much for featuring my son's room with his built-ins, I am so honored! :) There are so many talented ladies out there, it just blows my mind to see all the wonderful things they come up with every week! Thanks for Mi4M's...it's fun to get to see all the great stuff they all do!
Have a blessed week
Hugs!
Missy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails