8.26.2011

In the freak chance

...that someone reading ::cottage instincts:: might possibly rent a home in the Orlando area...


I'm looking for a place where me and my boys (and hubs and daughter#3 for some of the time) can find respite from the tragedy that is February in NE Indiana.  
We're looking for 3 bedrooms and a pool.  Doesn't need to be near Disney per se, although I'm already pretty familiar with the Kissimmee area, 
having rented homes, condos and townhomes there for the last 10 years.  
We're kinda partial to a playstation and/or game room, and I'm most definitely partial to a large master bathroom tub.  

Anyway, just a shot.  
If you rent villas, hit me up with your info.  I've got a few places on a list, but thought I'd see if any of you southern readers are looking for renters who are pretty nice folk, overall.



5 comments:

Katie Olthoff said...

lol. I was trying to think of what tragedy happened in Indiana last Feb., and then I figured it out. :)

teresaS said...

I don't know about last Feb., but I do have a really good friend who has 2 places they rent out. I'm not sure exactly how close to that area they are, but I'm going to send her your link and she can contact you if it sounds like a possibility. She and her husband are really great people who will treat you fairly and honestly.

The Old Parsonage said...

Sorry no help here - good luck!

Leann

NanaDiana said...

How about Wisconsin (The Frozen Tundra) No? I can put on Mickey Mouse ears if you'd like! Hope you find a place! xo Diana

teresaS said...

I found out my friend's homes are in Port Charlotte which is about 2 hrs South of Orlando. If this sounds like something you would be interested in let me know and I'll connect you!
Teresa
ratsteb at gmail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails