11.18.2012

::Bungalow::

PSSSST...I'm no longer blogging here!
You can now find me at

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what I've been dreaming and obsessing about?
THIS HOUSE.







Source: mywindsorhome.com via Cindy on Pinterest



Now let me just say right up front, I never thought I'd build another house.
Because new-builds we could afford generally aren't very attractive, 
and to get the 'old house look' usually means custom.
Not anymore.

If we go forward with this, I don't want tan/beige/brown/boring.  
I've been trolling Pinterest to see what a craftsman homes in blue or green might do for me.




Source: flickr.com via Cindy on Pinterest









They'd do nicely, thankyouverymuch.


2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I love the color on that green one. We have lots of blue houses around here because of the water/bay. I love all the ones you showed here- xo Diana

COTTAG3 said...

We have a new build (or at least it was a few years ago) in the style of a craftsman cottage. We love it. We customized very little. We picked out brick and paint color for the outside, beadboard for the inside and neutral interior paint to make it our own. Once built and we moved in, we added the character ourselves. Have fun with this new house if you do it. You deserve it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails